Good News

Our sweet, wiggle butt, kissy girl was adopted on Saturday to the absolute perfect home!

It of course is bitter sweet to say goodbye to Mindy. I was so sad to walk away from those amazing amber eyes but so so so happy that she now has a forever home. I, being the weakling that I am, totally cried behind my sunglasses. These were tears of sadness but of course joy. I can only guess how spoiled she is going to be by her new human. Two walks a day, snuggles on the bed, treats, treats and more treats.

BossMan and I really bonded with her and her little quirks. I think we are going to miss her wiggle butt the most. Any time we asked her how she was doing or what her day was like she would wiggle that butt to no end. Sometimes we were scared that she would break that tail of hers or a nearby glass on the coffee table. Her enthusiasm in general will be missed in our home.

A lesson from Mindy: You can make a house a home as long as you put your heart into it.

Our house seems like it is missing something now. Maybe this means we keep fostering...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Girl

A Year Ago

Louie