Another Goodbye

Our sweet girl Lola has won them over. Who? 

Her new family! 

Lola will be leaving us for her forever home on Thursday morning. As usually it's a bittersweet feeling. I don't want to let her go for all of those selfish reasons but I am so very happy for her to have a home that will spoil her to no end. She deserves the best. 

Just like all of the dogs in these shelters all over the place, Lola deserves a fabulous and loving life and I feel so lucky to be that first stepping stone for her. I will be that stepping stone for as many more dogs as BossMan and Bruce will let me because when something is your passion, why stop? It's a passion for seeing the love in their eyes and feeling my heart melt with every kiss and big doggie smile. It's selfish but at least I can admit it. 

So we have 2 more days with our little beef cake and we are going to make the most of it before we send her off to her new life. 

Love you Lola...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Girl

A Year Ago

Louie