Louie

Introducing our new foster, Louie!

Louie is a Papillon (yes a small dog). I've never had a small dog in my midst. I have to admit it was shocking to be carrying around a dog or having a dog in the house that can actually REALLY fit on my lap. By all means we accept the fact the Bruce thinks he is a lap dog but we know he isn't. We just let him think it.

He isn't up for adoption yet as he is recovering from hip surgery right now. He is an absolute sweet heart who loves to snuggle, hates his crate and his e-collar, and enjoys laying in the sun. I'm really enjoying my time with him and it's kind of nice to know he's not leaving at any random moment. Bruce and Louie get along marvelously and Louie really likes snuggling with his bigger foster bro.

Here are some recent pictures of our tired little boy after he decided to shred apart his e-collar (he REALLY REALLY REALLY didn't like that stupid cone!)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Girl

A Year Ago