Bruce in Colorado

Since the horse incident of 2013 as I am going to call it, Bruce wasn't going to be off the leash that much, if at all. He was at our sides most of the time for this trip

All the drama died down and we were ready to party with family and friends. And so was our Brucey. There were lots of dogs for him to meet. His fur cousin Elma really loved him and so did all the other dogs. We feel really lucky that Bruce is so great with other dogs. Horses no. Dogs yes. He also got to meet some two-legged little and big humans who he really enjoyed him as well. And of course, everyone loved him once they realized he wasn't going to maul their faces off. You know, like a typical bully breed, right?

Yeah we still came across a few people that were wary of him and one person straight out told me he would "never get a dog like that". I've learned to just brush it off and keep helping Bruce be a good ambassador for his kind. It's hard work but all worth it to keep educating people.

Some things that Bruce learned and saw:

Horses are not big dogs and they definitely don't want to play with me. Mommy and Daddy might have to remind me about that if I ever see a horse again. 

This high altitude makes me a lot more tired a lot faster. 

I don't like sitting on the quad with Daddy but I do love running next to it! 

I actually do like my crate. 

I have bad gas in high altitude and let's be honest, all altitudes. 

Mommy and Daddy always come back for me but I sometimes forget that and spaz out. 

I saw some deer in the valley and think they might be fun to chase (mommy said absolutely not). 

The big crate that Mommy and Daddy call the trailer has a really comfy couch that I could get used to. 

I'm not supposed to lick my new booboos that I got from tumbling with the horses.

So, I have some great pictures and videos of Bruce and our trip. I'll share all of those with you once BossMan and I get home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Girl

A Year Ago

Louie