Colorado Here We Come!

Bruce, BossMan and I are heading out to Colorado tomorrow to visit family! We are also bringing along Bruce's Grandma and Grandpa (my Mom and Step-dad) with us!

I'm pretty sure that Bruce knows something is up because the big trailer is sitting in front of our house and it's hard to miss. The trailer is our home away from home and Bruce was finally able to check it out this weekend when BossMan brought it home for cleaning and inspection. Bruce performed his own inspection. Couches are comfy. Beds are comfy. Air conditioning is heaven on earth. All is good. Bruce gives the trailer 2 paws up and ready for action.

Our Humble Abode on the Road

 
Preparation: I started out by making a packing list for Bruce and BossMan and myself. I'm not really sure how the heck Bruce's packing list is longer than ours but it is indeed. This is another example of being completely obsessed with our fur baby. We are totally sick in the head but admission is the first step, right? After dog training last night we stayed up late last night getting the whole family packed and ready! We leave bright (actually dark) and early tomorrow morning!

Here are a few articles and sites about traveling with a pooch that I found helpful:

Top 10 Tips for Traveling with Dogs
Road Trips with Your Dog
DogFriendly.com
Pet Friendly Trip Planner
Road Trip Checklist

Oh! In case you were wondering, I will keep you all posted on our family adventure as we make our way to Colorado and back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Girl

A Year Ago

Louie